To Conservatives, Republicans, and all those who love Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness:
I have many goals that I would like to accomplish at the CONSERVATIVE WORDSMITH.COM headquarters in 2010. Note that said headquarters consists of me, myself, and I, period. There is a lot of work to do and I truly need your help. Here are some ways you can help CONSERVATIVE WORDSMITH.COM in 2010:
1. Bookmark my Official Conservative Wordsmith Website. Add my site to your Favorite Places on your Internet Explorer, Firefox, or any other browser.
2. Subscribe to my Official Conservative Wordsmith Website. Subscribing to my site is free. This will help you to keep up with my prolific posts on a regular basis.
3. Donate to Conservative Wordsmith. Your donation will be made on PayPal's secure website. Even the smallest amount would help.
4. Read my posts. Don't just read one post and leave. I have written and published many posts, both on my Official CONSERVATIVE WORDSMITH.COM site, as well as on my first Conservative Wordsmith Weblog on Townhall.com. You can click My Related Post links within my posts, Labels on every page of my site, or the Search This Blog widget to help you find other posts.
5. Click my Navigational Page Tabs to learn more about me.
6. Make a comment. Let me know what your views are, and allow your words and opinions to be shared with others around the world. I approve most comments. There have been rare occasions when I have found it necessary to reject inappropriate comments, however this is not the norm. Comments offer an additional way that you can be involved with my site, and also have the benefit of seeing your comment posted in the Comments section, which can be seen on every page of my site.
Thank you for starting 2010 off right (no pun intended). Accountability is a conservative principle that could aptly be applied when visiting my site. It is, of course, your choice. But it is often the rule that giving just a little to someone or something one believes in can benefit the giver also.